The Winter Formal is January 18 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM in the MPR.
Tickets are $5 per person and may be purchased during lunch on January 16, 17, and 18.
Tickets are limited.
Tickets cannot be purchased at the door.
There are a few requirements to be admitted into the MPR for the Winter Formal:
- Students may not have any "N's" or "U's" on their semester report card
- Students must have a Benton ID with them.
- All student attire must fit within the school dress code (clothing must fit properly and must be appropriate). Please review the flyer regarding dress code. If you are unsure, take a picture and show it to Ms. Cramer or Ms. Ridgeway for final approval)
- Everyone must be in the MPR by 5:50. After 5:50, students will not be admitted.
- Students leaving early will not be allowed back into the dance.
- Students may not leave on their own until 7:10.
- Parents may pick up their students at any time.
- Students must be picked up by 7:45 PM.